The Copy and Paste tool contain nearly all the Gender and Smiley Symbols you may need. With this tool, it's easy to copy and paste your preferred Gender and Smiley Symbol into your favorite social media apps such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, Discord, TikTok, and other platforms.
Insert Gender and Smiley Symbols in MS Office
You can use the Symbol library in Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to quickly insert these Gender and Smiley symbols.
It is a library of symbols where you can insert any symbol you want.
The following instructions will show you how to insert Gender and Smiley Symbols in MS Office using this method:
- Launch your Word or Excel, or PowerPoint document where you want to insert the Gender and Smiley symbol.
- Go to the Insert tab.
- You'll see the Symbols group on the far-right of the document window. Select Symbol > More Symbols. The Symbol window will appear.
- Then, as you peruse these Symbols, look for the Gender and Smiley symbol you wish to insert. You may need to change the font to “Segoe UI Emoji”, “Webdings”, or “Symbol” font to be able to get nice symbols.
- Once you've located it, you can double-click on it or use the Insert button to add it to your document.
- Close the Symbol dialog.
Inserting symbols in Microsoft Word or other Office apps on Windows and Mac OS is as simple as following the above instructions.
Copy and Paste Gender and Smiley Symbols on Mac
Across all macOS versions, there's a semi-hidden way to access symbol sets, as well as a somewhat obscure way to search for specific Gender and Smiley symbols.
Below are the steps you may use to access any symbol on your Mac PC.
- Open the Keyboard preference pane and check the box next to "Show keyboard and emoji viewers in the menu bar."
- Select "Show Emoji & Symbols" in the menu bar by clicking the little palette with the command (⌘) key in it.The Character Viewer that appears will display emoji symbols by default.
- Type "Gender and Smiley" in the search field at the top to display all the Gender and Smiley symbols available.
- Finally, click or double-click your preferred Gender and Smiley symbol to get it into your document.
These are the steps you may take to get Gender and Smiley symbols on Mac.
Copy and Paste Gender and Smiley Symbols in Google Docs
Google Docs is another text editor where users may have trouble typing or inserting Gender and Smiley Signs.
Meanwhile, Google Docs is the simplest way to insert symbols that aren't available on the keyboard.
Below are the steps you may take to insert Gender and Smiley Symbols in Google Docs.
To get Gender and Smiley Symbols in Google Docs:
- Launch Google Docs and placeyour cursor where you want to insert the Gender and Smiley symbol.
- Go to Insert > Special Characters.The Insert special characters window will appear with a search bar and a drawing pad.
- Using the Search bar, search for Gender and Smiley. Then, in the search results, double-click on your preferred Gender and SmileySymbol to insert it into Google Docs.
- If you don't know the Symbol's name, you can also draw it using the drawing pad below the search bar. Google Docs will match your drawing to similar symbols and if it recognizes the drawing, it will show the Symbol and similar ones in the results. Then double-click the Symbol to insert it.
These are the steps to Copy and Paste Gender and Smiley Symbols and any other symbol into Google Docs.
Copy and Paste Gender and Smiley Symbols on The Character Map (Windows)
The Character Map is a tool on Windows that can be used to view characters in any installed font, identify what keyboard input (or Alt code) is used to type those characters, and copy characters to the clipboard rather than typing them onthe keyboard.
The steps below will demonstrate how to use the Character Map tool on Windows to copy and paste Gender and Smiley Symbols easily.
- On your Windows PC, search for Character Map in the Start menu.
- The character Map should appear in the search results. To Launch, simply click on it.
- Onceit opens, go to the bottom left area of the window, and click to expand the "Advance view" options.
- To quickly locate Gender and Smiley Symbols on the Character Map, type the Gender and Smiley Name in the "Search for"box and hit enter.The symbols will be displayed for you to copy. You may need to change the font to “Segoe UI Emoji”, “Webdings”, or “Symbol” font to be able to get nice symbols.
- To copy your preferred Gender and Smiley Symbol, double-click on it to select it into the "Characters to copy" box. Finally, click the "Copy" button to copy the symbol.
- Place your cursor where you want the Symbol and press "Ctrl + V" to paste it.
And there you have it, a step-by-step guide to copy symbols on Windows using the Character Map.